4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be aged to access and participate on this website are at least 18 years. You warrant and guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age and able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK registration and mail. You have the option, but not the obligation, to sign up to receive free e-book from us. If you do so, you agree to receive information from our emailing a commercial nature.
7. USE OF THE SOFTWARE. The Company may make certain software available to you from the site. If you download software from the site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software and data are included (collectively, the “Software”) are deemed licensed to you by the Company, for personal, non-commercial , home use only. The Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software and the Company retains full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software and you may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by the Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any way.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content ( “User Content”) to this site, you grant the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives representative, non-exclusive license remains to use the User content in connection with the business operations of Internet companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, display public, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the website, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing this site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of this site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) that infringes any copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any other third parties. You agree to abide by the laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violation of any law relating and for any infringement of third party rights caused by any -Where content you provide or transmit, or provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All the Digital Millennium Copyright Act are processed according to our DMCA policy, which you can access through the link at the bottom of the DMCA.
CONTENT inappropriate 10. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening .; (B) advocates or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or law or foreign regulations; (C) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or the means to obtain goods or services; or (d) to provide medical advice to other users. The Company has the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. The Company intends to cooperate fully with any officials or law enforcement agencies in the investigation of any violation of this provision or any law.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing this site, you agree to abide by the law and respect the rights of intellectual property of others. Your use of this site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) that infringes any copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any other third parties. You agree to abide by the laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violation of any law relating and for any infringement of third party rights caused by any -Where content you provide or transmit, or provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE MAKE THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ACCEPT THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE foreseeability OF DAMAGES) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation applies regardless of whether the damage arising from a breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. RESTRICTED USE. We impose certain restrictions on the authorized use of this site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or log on a server or account that you are not allowed to access; (B) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this site, or any associated system or network, or violate security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (C) interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing,” “crashing “or launch a” Denial of Service “attack on the site; (D) use this site to send e-mails, including, without limitation, promotions or advertisements for products or services; (E) forging any TCP packet header / IP or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the site; or (f) attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in preparing this website. Any violation of system or network security may be subject to civil liability and / or criminal.
17. COPYRIGHT All content of the website or service is: Copyright © 2016 MexForex Malay.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as giving you a license to use any trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES ONLY. This site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices within the State of California. Website domain is registered in the United States and the site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the US alone. The Company makes no representation that any materials or services that you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. the use of or access to this site should not be considered as intentionally States availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or other jurisdiction of California and the United States.
21. AMENDMENT. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. If the Company seeks to make such amendments, which we determine the material at our discretion, we will:
(A) To give you a notice via e-mail password change 15 days before the changes take effect, and Malaysia
(B) Publish amendment in fact the home page will be created.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction provisions of the regulation amendment is invalid, then the clauses of this amendment would be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to these Terms shall forward.